Teaching for postgraduate:
Postgraduate students are attending their courses and sharing with the other Staff member. Postgraduate course starts in September to next June of each school year.
It is held for both candidates of M. Sc & M.D degree.
lectures cover the following syllabus:
-General rheumatology (code: Rheum)
-General rehabilitation (code: Rehab)
-Clinical (code: C)
- Molecular Biology & Immunology (code: Imm)
- Pediartic Rheumtology (code: P)
- Rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases (code: RR)
- Sport Medicine (code: sports)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation (code: Ped Reh).